Our client is currently seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who is enthusiastic, customer focused and a self-disciplined team player and thrives in a fast paced environment.
As the ideal candidate you are a registered Professional Engineer (Mechanical) with a minimum of five years of experience and a demonstrated knowledge of consulting engineering established guidelines, procedures and practices. You also have a solid understanding of fluid systems and related equipment, rotating equipment and heating /cooling systems associated with industrial processing facilities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing mechanical plans and specifications for construction
• Providing technical input for mechanical engineering reports and construction cost estimates
• Conducting investigations and analysis including occasional on-site investigations
• Providing construction support including site inspections and commissioning assistance
• Interpreting engineering specifications, resolving design and field engineering difficulties and coordinating work schedules
• Ensuring design interfaces will work with that of other disciplines
• Preparing progress reports and monitoring project controls
• Consulting with other departments, suppliers and contractors to clarify specifications
• Keeping abreast of new technical developments and estimating their impacts
Our client offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities and is committed to attracting and developing talented employees. For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Myles at (506) 852-8049 or forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .