As our successful candidate, you will be responsible for developing Human Resource Strategy and establishing the short and long term goals of the Human Resources team to ensure delivery of operating plan objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding the business strategy and developing a longer term human resources plan that supports and develops the appropriate Human Resource capabilities.
• Executing recruitment, learning and development and human resources support within the division.
• Developing and executing all organizational effectiveness and change leadership planning.
• Developing and managing HR metrics.
• Ensuring that the division is aligned with the corporate governance protocols as they relate to HR practices.
• University degree in Business or related field with a concentration in Human Resources.
• Professional designation (CHRP) and 7-10 years of leadership experience.
• The ability to understand and motivate people is critical.
• Effective communication, verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary.
• Skills in facilitation, conflict resolution and change management are a necessary part of this position.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Jennifer Myles at (506) 852-8049 or send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .