Arctic Offshore Patrol Ship - Project Director required. Our client, Irving Shipbuilding, is part of the J.D. Irving Group of companies and is in the business of building quality ships and repairing vessels. The company's primary site is in Halifax, Nova Scotia with three other locations in Nova Scotia. It was recently awarded a contract worth an estimated $25 billion in work that will see it build new combat vessels for the Canadian Navy over the next 30 years. These are offshore and Arctic patrol ships, as well as destroyers and frigates to replace the current fleet. We are currently recruiting for a Project Director - AOPS, to join its team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of Project Management plans.
- Customer and Contract Management.
- Project Control.
- Risk and Opportunity management.
- ILS Management for the AOPS program.
- Oversee analysis of data and information.
- Prepare reports.
Education Requirements - Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified Engineer or project management professional with significant naval marine experience
- Minimum of 10 years relevant leadership experience in naval marine environment
- MBA completion highly desirable
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve high performance levels in a complex fast moving environment
For consideration, please contact Denise Fullerton at 506-857-2156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org